Phone: (093) 55388
Mobile: (087) 2445277
Postal Code: H91 W3Y6
• Muireann Cradock (Principal) 3rd and 4th Class
• Olive Bhreathnach (Vice-Principal) Learning Support Teacher
• Joanne Donnelly (Special Duties Teacher) Junior Infants
• Ann Marie O’ Neill, 2nd Class
• Laura Callanan, Senior Infants & 1st Class
• Seán Lee, Resource Teacher • Éimhín Cradock, 5th &6th Class
Board of Management Elected in Nov 2015
• Vincent Judge (Chairperson & Patron’s Representative)
• Fr. Pat O’Brien (Patron’s Representative)
• Angela Geraghty (Parents’ Representatives)
• Aidan Larkin (Parents’ Representatives)
• Marian Higgins (Member of the Community)
• Margaret Mary McDermott (Member of the Community)
• Olive Bhreathnach (Teachers’ Representative)
• Muireann Cradock (Principal)
• Mary O’Neill (Secretary, Caretaker)
• Marie O’Shaughnessy (S.N.A.)
• Celine Burke (S.N.A.)
• Helen Mulroe Byrne (S.N.A.)
• Regina Sice (Part-time S.N.A)
Extra P.E. Staff
• Tom Naughton (Football)
• Seán Costello (Hurling)
• Des (Junior Football)
• Swimming. Weekly lessons during the 2nd and 3rd term from 1st to 6th class. At present these classes are held in Coral Leisure Club Tuam
After School Activities
• Music (Muireann Cradock)
• Active Hour 4th-6th Class (Laura Callanan & Celine Burke)
• Active Hour 2nd-3rd (Louise O’ Brien & Marie O’Shaughnessy)
• Active Hour 1st (Fiona Byrne & Helen Mulroe Byrne)
• Irish Dancing (Ann Byrne Gibbons)
Donaghpatrick N.S. is a catholic, co-educational school from Junior Infants up to 6th class, under the patronage of the Archbishop and the Archdiocese of Tuam.
Donaghpatrick N.S. aims to promote the full and harmonious development of all pupils: cognitive, intellectual, physical, cultural, moral and spiritual, catered for through the curriculum and everyday life in our school.
Donaghpatrick N.S. provides a happy, safe and caring environment in a pleasant and inspiring atmosphere where each child is happy to learn, work and play.
Donaghpatrick N.S. has a committed, dedicated and caring teaching staff whose aim is to enable and help every child under their care to reach their full potential.
We continue to provide a wide variety of extra curricular activities such as Football, Hurling and Swimming.
All classrooms have a classroom library and are also equipped with interactive whiteboards, visualisers, laptops, broadband internet and a wide range of suitable software.
There are two acres of school grounds, some of which are used exclusively for playing games and in other areas there is a wide range of trees, shrubs and flowers.
Finally, as William Butler Yeats correctly said:
“Education is not the filling of a pail,
but the lighting of a fire”.